Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) in the Fight Against Financial Crime
Watch this exclusive webinar on “Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) in the Fight Against Financial Crime” today, featuring essential industry insights.
What To Expect
A panel of financial crime, due diligence and open source intelligence experts discuss the mounting regulatory pressure forcing financial services organisations to re-examine their AML controls.
Regulators are urging businesses to adopt a more robust, risk-based approach to due diligence, with the FCA referring to open source Internet checks as best practice with regard to CDD and high-risk customers (Financial Crime Guide, FG 18/5).
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) remains under-utilised across the AML and Financial Crime arena, despite using advanced technologies that can dramatically improve detection rates.
In this webinar, our panel evaluate the current AML and financial crime landscape, alongside the key challenges facing financial services institutions today. We map out how OSINT can mitigate risk and improve AML processes.
The panel use real-world examples to show the unrivalled insights that OSINT can deliver by quickly connecting the dots between disparate data sources, including the entire Internet (social media, surface and deep web).
Finally, we hear insights and testimonies into how Neotas’ OSINT tools are being used effectively and efficiently by world-leading organisations to combat financial crime, mitigate risk and cover the blind spots in due diligence processes.
Watch The Webinar:
Manage Business Risk with OSINT.
Neotas is an Enhanced Due Diligence Platform that leverages AI to join the dots between Corporate Records, Adverse Media and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT).
Read More about Open Source Intelligence:
- OSINT Framework, OSINT Tools, OSINT Techniques, and how to use OSINT framework.
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) in the Fight Against Financial Crime
- Reduce & Manage Business Risk with Neotas Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Solutions
- Using OSINT for Sources of Wealth Checks
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) based AML Solution sees beneath the surface
- Enhancing ESG Risk Management Framework with Neotas’ OSINT Integration
- How Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) is transforming enhanced due diligence and investigations in AML compliance
- Detecting Modern Slavery In Your Supply Chain using Open-source Intelligence
- Creating an effective framework for managing risk with suppliers and third parties using open-source intelligence (OSINT)
- Using Open Source Intelligence For Enhanced Due Diligence